This week I have teamed up with Hipswap as a featured Curator on their site. If you haven’t seen my collection, I encourage you to check it out by clicking the link above. It was so much fun selecting different black and blue pieces inspired by the 2012 fall runways. As a bonus, they have offered me a $50 Hipswap credit to one lucky reader!
In honor of Fashion Friday, the challenge is to create a look from the pieces on their website. Each look should contain a core outfit (dress or bottoms and top) plus the shoes, handbag and accessories that complete the outfit. The most stylish look wins! Here’s how to enter:
1) Go to Hipswap.com and create an account if you haven’t already do so.
2) Browse through their merchandise and create a look featuring the above requirements. You have complete creative freedom for presentation of your look. You can Instagram it, Pin it, tweet it, create a photo album on Facebook or upload and image to our Facebook fan page.
3) Once your look is complete, share it with me!
- Tagging me in a tweet (@sugardollies) with a link to your look
- Using hashtag #createtowin on Instagram
- Uploading a photo of your look to our Facebook wall or by creating and sharing a photo album of the pieces in the look
Contests ends Sunday night, July 29th, 2012 at 11:59 PST. The winner will be announced early next week. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions: The contest begins July 27, 2012 and will end next Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:59PM PST. Open to residents of the United States only. Prize, a $50 credit, will be awarded by Hipswap.